Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Family-Based Immigration, Green Cards & Employment-Based Immigration
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Hussain and Associates is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Family-Based Immigration, Green Cards and Employment-Based Immigration cases. Based in Miami, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Miami Dade. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 37 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Hussain and Associates has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Family-Based Immigration: Our experienced attorneys explain the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of our clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who need to learn about the best ways to obtain entry into the United States or permanent residence for a relative. We have the skills and knowledge necessary to help your family.
- Green Cards: Our dedicated attorneys assist clients who are seeking to obtain permanent residency status in the United States. We can handle all of the legal requirements associated with your application to get a green card.
- Employment-Based Immigration: Our experienced attorneys represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Deportation Defense: Our experienced immigration attorneys defend clients who are facing removal proceedings brought by the U.S. government. No matter what grounds they are citing to expel you, we will fight tirelessly to protect your rights throughout the deportation process.
- Immigration: Our experienced attorneys represent clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. We guide you through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to continue living your life.
- Citizenship: Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys help lawful residents complete the requirements to become full citizens of the United States. We can guide you through the entire citizenship process.
- Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas: Whether you’re looking to live in the United States permanently or just seeking to work, study or visit here temporarily, our attorneys can guide you through the process of obtaining an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa.
When you retain the services of Hussain and Associates, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Miami law firm today
Hussain and Associates sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Miami. Call the firm at 305-560-6575 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.